Sunday 10 February 2013

Some facts about me

One of my favourite things to do is to make lists. I make to-do lists every single day, even if I have only one thing to do. And that thing is to make a list.

Anyway, as this is a new blog, I thought a good first list would be one where you get to learn some stuff about me, so here it is:

  1. I am a man.
  2. When I was a kid I got Eddie 'the Eagle' Edwards's autograph. He drew a picture of a bloke skiing down a mountain. I lost it shortly afterwards.
  3. I know the Bull Boys shoes commercial from 1996 off by heart.
  4. I can sense trifle within a 500 yard radius.
  5. I once watched an entire episode of Take Me Out thinking it was a Deal or no Deal thicko's special.
  6. If you say my name into your bathroom mirror three times I will climb through it and steal your fancy soap.
  7. I was once bitten by a radioactive duck. The only superpower I got was a craving to lie in the bath and eat bread.
  8. The last time I played Tig was on the last day of primary school. When the bell rang for the end of the day, I was still on. Nobody has come within arms reach of me for sixteen years.
  9.  
  10. I have an irrational fear of the number nine.
  11. I may have made some of these facts up.

No comments:

Post a Comment