Tuesday 5 April 2016

Welcome to Cringefest video

Guten abend! To mark the publication of Welcome to Cringefest this week, I'm making an FAQ video. If you have a burning question about Joe Cowley, writing in general, or what my favourite crisp flavour is*, just write it as a comment, send a PM, or get in touch through my website and I will answer it in the video.

PLUS! Everyone who asks a question will be entered into a draw to win a signed copy of Welcome to Cringefest. A prize potentially worth hundreds of pence.

*Trick question. Twiglets

3 comments:

  1. What is your favourite super hero for both marvel and dc.
    Carey baker
    Carey.baker@outlook.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, sorry Carey, I've already made the video! I'll answer your question here instead.

      Favourite Marvel: Daredevil.
      Favourite DC: Batman.

      Batman is my favourite overall, too.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete