Wednesday 17 June 2015

Joe Cowley book news . . .

Yes, it's the news literally six of you have been waiting for! I can now officially confirm that there will be a third instalment in the Joe Cowley saga. It is called The Private Blog of Joe Cowley: Welcome to Cringefest. It will be published by OUP in April 2016.

I won't say what it's about because that might spoil things for people who haven't got to the end of Return of the Geek yet. (You know the bit I mean, where Mad Morris is eaten by a dinosaur and we find out that Ad is actually a visitor from the planet Plunksplat.) All I will say for now is that it is a tale of love, music and portaloos.

There will be more news to follow soon, including some more info about my upcoming book, Danny Dread. Until then, if you want to get in touch, you can do so here, or via the contact box on my website.


No comments:

Post a Comment